Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spicey Honey Glazed Pork Chops & My Foodie Penpals!

My VIRGINIA Swag enjoying Kyra's birthday
opening up many Coke bottles for the Birthday Girl
[and maybe a Landshark or two.... not featured!]
Gotta love the fun of sending
AND receiving your Foodie PenPal package each month!
Daytona Beach Package OUT
VIRGINIA PACKAGE IN!
The Lean Green BeanLindsay at the lean green bean introduced me to two lovey ladies this month.... Sarah from Quotidienne Moi out of NYC
and Sabrina from Fitlaughlove in VA {Sabrina be sure you show your husband the OTHER use for bottle-opener pictures!}.... check out their blogs, I subscribe to both!


I love this program.... too fun, meeting people, giving and getting great stuff... if you haven't done it you should pop over to Lindsay's site and sign up.... 


But when it's all said & done, to me it's all about the inspiration that arrives in that little box and while I ADORED the swag, devoured the pretzels & Salsa Fresca, relaxed with my tea.... I was inspired and made some INCREDIBLE porkchops featuring my VIRGINIA WILD FLOWER HONEY <3

Spicey Honey Glazed Pork Chops
thank you Recipelion for this awesome recipe!

 WHAT YOU NEED:
5 boneless pork chops
1 cup honey {I used my VA HONEY!}
1 & 1/2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried sage
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 small onion, chopped finely
1 TBSP minced garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
olive oil cooking spray

 WHAT YOU DO:
  • Preheat oven at 325 degrees F. 
  • In small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and onions. Saute until translucent.
  • Remove from heat, immediately add honey, parsley, sage and cayenne to the pan and mix well.  
  • Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.  
  • Dip chops in glaze and place inside dish, then pour remaining glaze over the chops.
  • Bake for 1 hour and prepare to LOVE these chops.
Spicey Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF