Friday, May 18, 2012

FEATURED 5!


Oh My Word.... Friday?

Already?
Well, other than illness 
zipping through Chez Webb 
I had a GREAT week.
Productive!
Got enough done early in week 
to not mind end of week getting bogged down.

And yes, I made time to keep my finger on the PULSE....
Cause that's how I roll!


It's no surprise that after all my drinkin' last weekend that I'd kick off my top 5 with a COCKTAIL!  Thanks Anita at the Hungry Couple for giving me another reason to celebrate Strawberry season with her Strawberry & Basil Martini.... YUM!



Mojito?  Did someone say Mojito?  
Besides me that is..... yes sireee someone did.  
Lauren over at the Part Time House Wife was grillin' up some Mojito Mahi Mahi.  
Yeah, she said it.  I heard it.  and here it is!

Did you see this? Well, I'm glad I didn't miss it! Jenn over at Home Skillet was busy being an artist as far as I'm concerned with this vibrant fruit salad!

Honey Pork Stir-fry from Pass the Sushi


I saw this post from Pass the Sushi for her Honey Pork Stir-fry & immediately made my own version.... you REALLY need to try this, the sauce was To. Die. For.

I saw this pop into my inbox and was like.... 
SHUT. UP. Joanne! Are you SPYING ON ME?  All I do is talk about my sweet chili sauce and you pop in with this bit of yumminess?  OMGoodness.... and the peppers are ripe in "our" garden.... Thank you Fifteen Spatulas for this recipe for Hot Pepper Jelly!


& My one for good luck? 
It just arrived..... and it's simplicity is perfection!
  Thanks to Kelly at Eat Yourself Skinny for her Lemon Water with Fresh Mint...... ahhhhhh

****ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED,
HUGE Thank you to all for letting me repost****

As usual I have a couple housekeeping matters :)

I'm over on Wilde In The Kitchen participating in her bake sale to raise money for Relay for Life!  Someone needs to bid on my Trail Mix Cookies.... they are SO VERY YUM <3
BIDDING ENDS TONIGHT!

and of course don't forget May's GIVEAWAY is under way.... a Sea Salt collection 
& POSSIBLY a grilling rub collection too! 
WOOT WOOT!







Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF