Friday, May 25, 2012

Featured 5



T.

G.

I.

F.

Anyone disagree?
I didn't think so...

Especially when you see what I've got ready for 
Friday's FEATURED 5!





Can you say OOEY GOOEY PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES BARS? Well, Kristina from Whipped sure can... YUM!



Kim Bee over at Cravings of a Lunatic was up to her elbows in yumminess making ice cream bites ... I'm only showing one but she made
Cocoa Pebbles Ice Cream rolled in Cocoa PebblesVanilla Ice Cream rolled in CoconutVanilla Ice Cream rolled in Pistachios
Get over there & check it out.

Did you see this? 
Well, I try not to play favorites among my favorites but this was the funniest post I saw this week.... and it ended like every joke EVERYTHING with a yummy dessert recipe. Go check out Kale at Tastes Good To Me and her Strawberry & Lemon Curd Pots.


Have you checked out Anurradha at Baker Street?
Well, you need to and if you needed a reason this is it... Cookies & Cream Pound Cake. Yup, you heard that right.



I just realized that ALL 5 of my picks this week were sweets. HOW ODD. I'm really much more of a savory girl... salty one might say. But it is what it is... look at what Anne at From My Sweet Heart made.... I can hardly type it. Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies
MADNESS I SAY.

& My one for good luck? 
It isn't a new post but I just found it 
and I'm having one this weekend.... 
...if you know me at all that choice 
requires no further explanation!

****ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED,
HUGE Thank you to all for letting me repost****

As usual I have a couple housekeeping matters :)

I'm very excited that I will be joining CJ at Food stories to be on a team of Judges for her new Food Stories Award.... I'm joined by some of my favorite bloggers in this honor: Jen - Juanita's Cocina, Kim - Treats & Trinkets, Jennie - The Messy Baker, Uru - Go Bake Yourself and of course CJ. Go check it out....

and of course don't forget May's GIVEAWAY is less than a week away from it's drawing.... enter to win your awesome 
Williams Sonoma Sea Salt collection 
& POSSIBLY a grilling rub collection too! 
WOOT WOOT!


Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. I love this Featured 5 my friend - everything is just so deliciously sweet :D
    Also awesome shout out for the judging my friend - great job!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise!! Thanks so much for the mention and I'm happy my near dinner disaster made you laugh as much as it made me laugh! Yay for Fridays lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice round up. -- The Chocolate Priestess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Featured 5! And congrats on being a judge, some of my fav. ladies up there :)

    ReplyDelete