Friday, June 22, 2012

Cloudy With A Chance of Cocktails {Featured 5!}

Leaving for vacation TOMORROW!!!
Yay me!
Supposed to Rain the whole time!
BOOOOO Weatherman!
I'm calling it Cloudy with A Chance of Cocktails....
YAYYYY ME!

But before I go.... 
my favoritest 
of all this week were.....








A little Rhubarb Simple Syrup
 inspiring a NEW Mojito!

Looks stunning :)

I hate it when I'm predictable 
but put the words 
HONEY CHILI SAUCE
in your title and you are SO in!  
Thanks Jessica at OH CAKE  
Just LOOK at these 
Spring Rolls would ya?



made some fudge this week 
that I swear I could rationalize as being "healthy" 
I'm waiting quietly.... 
and then I'm eating a whole batch!

Isn't this picture DELICIOUS? 
 Seriously? 
200 declines  
Crazy Trolls they are.... 
read this post, 
LYAO 
then make Waffle Pizza  
I adore you 


got me with her
 Lobster Rolls this week..... 
take me to a seafood shack 
in Rhode Island would ya? 
Looks YUMMY!!



ONE FOR GOOD LUCK?
Well.... it's one that I *heard* was coming..... 
I even SAW a picture.... OMG.  
Then it appeared in time! How's THAT for luck?
The Mango Martini! 

***ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED,
HUGE Thank you to all for letting me repost****

HOUSEKEEPING:

A round of applause for Arva from I Live in a Frying Pan! She has a GREAT blog and was our May Winner of the Food Stories.... CHECK HER OUT!


****DON'T FORGET TO check me out on the 26th.... I may be out of town BUT some awesome Guest Blogsfrom my fellow Food Story Judges... CJ from the Food Stories Blog is guesting to celebrate National Chocolate Pudding Day AND on Thirsty Thursday the 28th.... the Messy Baker's Jennie is guesting one kick a$$ cocktail..... DO NOT MISS THIS! OMG!!!!

HEY DONTCHA KNOW?????
****** JUST a little more than a week left to enter My & the Purple Dragonfly Boutique's AWESOME JUNE GIVEAWAY!!!!
& Last But NEVER LEAST.....

HUGE SHOUT and sincerest Thank You to Chocolate, Chocolate and MORE for the Sunshine Award... so, so, so, made my day :) 

Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF