Friday, July 27, 2012

A Birthday Wish & A Guest Post {Midnight Kiss Cocktail}

Midnight Kiss Cocktail
When my friend Anita from The Hungry Couple asked me to guest post her Friday Happy Hour Cocktail because she was taking off for her birthday you can imagine a girl like me's delight!

A Birthday! A Cocktail! AND a Guest Post? WAAAAHOOOOO :)
The trifecta of blogging.

Head on over to wish her a Happy Birthday and see how this FABULOUS cocktail is made..... click HERE
Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Anita! This cocktail looks perfect for it :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blows me away my friend and it will Anita too! Happy birthday A :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the guest post! It looked great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated bday to Anita!! Perfect cocktail to celebrate with :) I've just been scrolling through all your drink recipes and I'm seriously inspired to mix something up tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Short birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete