Friday, October 12, 2012

The Pumpkin Boycott {Featured Non-Pumpkin 5}

OK, I'm boycotting pumpkin posts.... so here is my FEATURED 5 NON-PUMPKIN edition :)

Although if I wasn't boycotting Pumpkin I would say that you absolutely MUST go to the Hungry Couple and check out her Pumpkin Risotto.... but that would only be if I wasn't boycotting Pumpkin. Which I am.

So, who wins my non-pumpkin love this week?

I love all of you but I'm loving a little extra on.....

Kita from Pass the Sushi
& her Chicken Pad Thai

Laura @ WyldeThyme 
& her Sausage & Potatoes


Kayle @ The Cooking Actress
& her Waffle Iron Hashbrowns!


David Lebovitz
& his Char Siu Ribs


Anita from the Hungry Couple
& her Creamy Parmesan Corn
I'm forgiving the pumpkin in the background LOL

& of course ONE FOR GOOD LUCK!


 
 
 

Alex & Lori at Intoxicology101
and the CIDER JACK COCKTAIL


**ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED, HUGE
Thank you to all for letting me repost****
Housekeeping:
I owe you a giveaway :(
& I owe SUSAN.... my FABU FAN a shout
& congrats on winning September's
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
giveaway last month! CONGRATS &
Thanks for sticking with me <3

& last but never least congrats to Eileen
at The Joy of Caking and her awesome new cookbook
In the Sweet Of It.... Can't wait for mine to arrive!
Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF