Friday, August 31, 2012

Can I get a WOOT WOOT? {Featured 5}


WOOT WOOT!  

Let's hear a cheer for three day weekends!!

& I am unusually happy that we will be in Jacksonville at a soccer tournament because that means I will have nothing to do but relax in my soccer chair visiting with my favorite soccer parents....

no cleaning at home.
no working at office.
& yes, no blogging.

I hope everyone has a restful, sun filled, fun filled Labor Day Weekend, I will leave you will some yumminess :)


Emily at She Makes & Bakes posted this
yummy seasonal soup Pappa Al Pomodoro! YUM!

Check out this Caramel Chicken from Ellie
Almost Bourdain OMFreakinG.... just saying


Pam at Wine & Dine with Us
posted this incredible "Cowboy Caviar" recipe....
looks like it would rock a Labor Day picnic!

Hungry Harps posts this craziness....
Grilled Dessert Bananas! SHUT. UP>

Just look at this beauty!
Angie @ Big Bears Wife
posted this special treat....
Strawberry Shortcake Trifle!
& one for good luck....
The Grownup Birthday Milkshake!
Thanks Laura @ A Healthy Jalapeno
for sharing this yumminess!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
 


**ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED, HUGE Thank you to all for letting me repost****

HOUSEKEEPING:

IT IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER.... for some awesome Pamper Chef Measuring Cups.... CLICK HERE TO ENTER..... lots of ways to enter!
& Last but not least! I'M A WINNER!!!!
THANK YOU Marina @ the YUMMY MUMMY KITCHEN & LAYLA GRAYCE 
for my awesome $100 Gift Certificate!
Look what I picked out!

this Rosana Serving Tray :)
& FABULOUS Dipping Bowls
Have a GREAT weekend!  Cheers!


Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF