Friday, August 17, 2012

Pic me a WINNER! {Featured 5}

Feedback says: I need to keep picking my pics!  And since this really is my favorite post I need to make time to do it!  I hope you like my "pics" this week.... I L*O*V*E them!


HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY FEATURED 5! 

START WITH YOU.
I'm not sure if everyone
 is familiar with the Shine Project
 It's a cause/blog/mission
worth checking out for sure,
but this was a great little post,
 particularly as school starts.
I'm sharing it with my daughters
 [& my Prince too] 
Great message Ashley <3










Simple Romaine Salad with
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing,
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon, and Feta
from MANGIA
It's the bacon that got me.  OMG


Shrimp Tacos with Mango Slaw....
you had me at Shrimp.
Check it out at 4 the love of feasting!


I am INTRIGUED.  and therefore I must try....
Smoky Strawberry and Corn Salsa
Thanks Jenn at Home Skillet
for dreaming that crazy yummy combo up!

I know, Risotto..... it's a problem. 
But WTH Wilde in the Kitchen....
Gorgonzola and Leek Risotto? 
I'm knocking people over
to get to the store to get
what I need to make this!




One for good luck? You know it!
A Rum challenge and no one invited moi???
Sigh.  I'll forgive in time.
Mixed Berry Cooler [spiked] YUM! RUM!
Thanks Savoir Faire

**ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO THE POST REFERENCED,
HUGE Thank you to all for letting me repost****

 
HOUSEKEEPING:
And as our month FLIES by.... don't forget there's some awesome Pamper Chef Measuring Cups up for grabs.... CLICK HERE TO ENTER..... lots of ways to enter!


Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF