Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Limoncello Journey Continues {Limoncello Mojito}

Limoncello Mojito
You knew this was coming.
In fact, I know you were like WTH is taking so long.


I apologize.  It's this darn diet.


But as promised, I am drinking this weekend and that leftover Easter Limoncello has been calling me....
 "Heeeiiiidi, Heiiiiidddddi.... you know you need to make a Mojito out of me".


And I did.  And SBJ, it was so worthy.
 Please, break out your Limoncello and join me 
Limoncello Mojito
{Addie? Leslie? Are you out there?}


here's what you need
1 & 1/2 oz. white rum {I used Bacardi}
1 & 1/2 oz Limoncello

1 oz Simple Syrup
8 mint leaves
2 key limes quartered {or one regular in eighths}
2 lemon slices 
club soda

here's what you do
Muddle everything {but club soda} to perfection.
Fill appropriate glass with ice

top with club soda, garnish and.... you know, AHHHH
Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF