Monday, July 22, 2013

Life Doesn't Always Have To Be Complicated {Parmesan "Monkey-Bread"}

Parmesan "Monkey-Bread"

This recipe came up on a single Dad's wall on Facebook I know and I thought to myself.... I'm trying it and all I can say is, it will go in the arsenal..... Really yummy and better yet really REALLY easy. 




Parmesan "Monkey-Bread"
credit to the Virtuous Wife

WHAT YOU NEED:

NOTE:  As usual I subbed a lot on the ingredients. 
The 1st choice on the ingredients is what I used....
the OR is what the recipe called for. 
 
1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits
1/2 stick of butter
1 TBSP granulated garlic OR

3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese OR grated Parmesan cheese {I assume they meant the green can stuff}




WHAT YOU DO:

Turn oven to 350 degrees; throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.

While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic  and cheese together.

Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture [be sure and sprinkle any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl on top] it will look really sparse and barely cover the base of the bundt but fear not!

Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown.

Turn out on a dish and MANGIA !
 

{quickly, it won't last!}











 



Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF