Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sparkling Not So Simple Strawberry Limonaide



Sparkling Not So Simple Strawberry Limonaide
I know I should be taking more time on my posts and staging my pictures and such but it's just not where I am at right now.
 
When I find a moment to enjoy a cocktail, there's no time for staging.  These are my real life moments.  I need a drink dammit ;-)
 
And bottom line, I'm afraid I'll lose these awesome recipes if I don't start chronicling better....
 
This drink was what I VERY late in the season dubbed my official drink of Summertime 2013. I only had the recipe in a comment on my Facebook Instagram post. 
It was only a matter of time before it was
gobbled up by my endless ramblings
never to be found again....
 
But now it's safe.  And you really should try it. 
 
I. LOVE. THIS. DRINK.
 
and you will too....
  
What You Need:
 
What You Do:
  • Lightly muddle your Syrup with a couple lemon slices
  • Add Limoncello
  • Pack your glass with ice
  • Top with Brut Champagne


Insert Straw into drink, butt into lounge chair.... AHHHH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF