Monday, August 19, 2013

Sparkling Not So Simple Sangria Flora


Sparkling Not So Simple Sangria Flora

Shuffling through  Instagram on Sunday I came across St. Germaine's Sangria Flora .... It looked lovely.



Fact: nothing is nicer than a lovely glass of Sangria on a lovely afternoon.


I headed to my bar and came up with a variation of their recipe to suit my mood and pantry and to cut the alcohol I enlisted the help of my "Not So Simple Syrup" and seltzer.  It was as lovely as I imagined and so I had to share with YOU!

What you need:
What You Do:
1. Pour the wine into a pitcher.
2. Stir in the St. Germaine, Not So Simple Syrup and the fruit. 
3. If time allows chill for a few hours (which I acknowledge is not always the case).  Right before serving, add the sparkling water to the pitcher, then pour the sangria into glasses packed with ice.

CHEERS!


Pin It! Print Friendly and PDF